WORK EXPERIENCE AND PROJECTS
PRINCIPAL– BLUE FACE PRODUCTIONS, CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
AUGUST 2012 – PRESENT
- Producer, editor (Final Cut Pro and Premiere Pro CS6), field producer, writer, production manager, live event coordinator, and talent booker.
- NewTek TriCaster Certified
- Client list includes; Al-Jazeera America, CBS Sports, WGN/Chicago’s Best, Nike, Chicago Auto Show, Brightspark Travel, ChicagoMusic.org, Proctor & Gamble, American Family Insurance, Chicago Inn of Court, Linn Inn of Court
TALENT COORDINATOR/ CHICAGO LIVE! – TRIBUNE COMPANY, CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
SEPTEMBER 2010 – JULY 2012
- Utilize a vast network of contacts, both nationally and locally, to book 4-5 segments featuring relevant guests from the areas of news, music, food, culture and sports for interviews and/or performances on weekly tapings of Chicago Live!.
- Plan and coordinate show-day schedules for all guests and handle all communication with guests leading up to, during and after their appearance on Chicago Live!. Responsible for planning and executing hospitality for all guests and crew on show-days.
- Produce additional components for all CL! guest segments including, booking Tribune reporters to conduct interviews, developing creative segment ideas to showcase guests in unique ways and ensuring that CL! Production team is meeting the technical needs of musical guests.
PRODUCER AND EDITOR – GIANT PRODUCTIONS, NORTHBROOK, ILLINOIS
DECEMBER 2005 – AUGUST 2010
- Produced and edited more than fifty original programming titles airing in both HD and SD for Big Ten Network, A&E, Warner Brothers Home Video, MOJO (INHD), CBS College Sports (CSTV), Fox SportsNet, and Sportskool
- Researched, contacted and booked interviews with subjects relevant to the program’s topic. Conducted on-site interviews with these subjects in locations across the country. Directed crew in gathering supporting b-roll and in achieving an interview look consistent with the feel of the program.
- Field producer for the CSTV series, Cheer Squad, a reality series that documented the life of a top college cheerleading squad.
- Booked guests and coordinated their appearances on The Big Ten Quad for the Big Ten Network and Survive and Advance for Fox SportsNet. Conducted pre-interviews with guests to prepare show producers and hosts.
- Produced and edited more than fifty commercial spots for Chevrolet, which aired in numerous markets across the country. Worked with clients to coordinate production days for commercial shoots with Chevrolet spokesman, Brad Paisley.
- Produced, directed talent, edited and delivered daily webisodes of the College Sports Minute for Collegiate Images and the Fantasy Players Mobile Minute for Fantasy Sports Ventures
- Worked directly with clients to meet their expectations while overseeing the production of sizzle/promotional videos for the Erikson Institute, The Chicago Inn of Court, Chicago Department of Tourism and Vervelife
ASSISTANT PRODUCER – JCW PRODUCTIONS, EVANSTON, ILLINOIS
DECEMBER 2005 – AUGUST 2008
- Field producer, Production Coordinator and Assistant Editor for Taste, a 30-minute weekly show featuring food, wine and Chicago restaurants, that aired for two seasons on NBC-5 Chicago
- Production Coordinator, Field Producer and Assistant Editor of more than fifteen location based commercial spots for a variety of hotels across the United States and Canada
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
B.A., Broadcast Journalism; University of Kentucky